Tuesday, March 12, 2013

My Weekly Raw Food Stash!

My Weekly Raw Food Stash! This week celebrates my 7-year RAW BIRTHDAY! I am SO excited about this accomplishment! It has been an amazing journey, and I am still not "fully ripe!" There is way too much fruit left to eat! Because this is my raw birthday week, I wanted to make a video for you that is more personal than usual. I show you my weekly raw food stash at home! I'll share with you everything that I eat in a week and show you HOW much to have in your house to keep you FullyRaw! Please enjoy, celebrate, and share this beautiful bounty with me! http://youtu.be/sibe0B_JM1w Because it's my raw birthday week, I have also recapped my 7-year journey living FullyRaw on my blog page at http://www.rawfullyorganic.com/blog. Double bonus! ;) I hope that you read my heart-felt message. Thank you for being the most beautiful people in my life! I cannot wait to experience the next 7 years with all of you! Here is the list of My Weekly Stash: Huge Crate of Figs (About 2 Cases from the Grocery Store) 7-8 Lbs of Dates Quarter Case Bannaas (4-5 Bunches) Half Case Peaches Half Case Nectarines Case Zucchini (16-18 Large) Half Case Cucumbers (7-8) Half Case Oranges (40) Case Tomatoes (Unlimited!) Case Cherry Tomatoes 2-3 Cases of Berries (At LEAST 24-36 Containers) Handful of Nuts or Seeds (Not Many) Herbs like Basil, Oregano, Cilantro, and Ginger Half Case of Kale (12 Heads) Half Case of Romaine or Spinach (12 Heads) 4 GIANT Watermelons Quarter Case Apples (15-20) Quarter Case Lemons (20) Extra Bunches of Swiss Chard or Celery

No comments:

Post a Comment